Micro-Twilight forum

Login please
If you want to enjoy Micro-Twilight

On Micro-Twilight forum the best discussion, Question and their answers and best topics to read.Discussion forums vary in focus and content. Some are chosen by moderators, and others can be proposed by members and can be moderated or non-moderated, depend

Hello Guys, We need your help in making this forum active again. We need an active team to manage thia forum. If you are interested to be a moderator or co-admin then pm the current admin. Thank you..

Latest topics

» Better than Play store.
Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:44 pm by Alokik Yadav Admin

» Leaked Windows 9 Images
Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:28 pm by Alokik Yadav Admin

» KMSpico v5.2.1
Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:23 am by Alokik Yadav Admin

» Windows 8 _ Loader v2.0 Activation July 2013.rar
Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:13 am by Alokik Yadav Admin

» Design Your Own Mission
Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:10 am by Alokik Yadav Admin

» WIndows 8 loader
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:30 am by rosilina(Rosy)

» YouWave for Android Home 4.0.2 With Patch
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:10 am by Alokik Yadav Admin

» KMS Activators Collections.....{UPDATED} 2013
Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:01 am by Alokik Yadav Admin

» Have you EVER TRY THIS>
Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 am by Alokik Yadav Admin

» Windows 8 Activation Methods
Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 pm by Alokik Yadav Admin

» customize windows 8 without Activation.
Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:21 am by satyamjay

» Web Creator Pro 6.0.0.8 With Patch
Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 pm by Alokik Yadav Admin

» Hi Admin Can you create a a new sub-forum in Microsoft
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:18 pm by Alokik Yadav Admin

» Revealing Interesting Secret Behind Windows Build Numbers
Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:49 pm by Adam_UI

» Windows 8 Activator (WEG) 2013
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm by rosilina(Rosy)

» All Version Windows 8 DVD labels and Covers
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:10 pm by rosilina(Rosy)

» Get Windows 7 like StartMenu Back In Windows 8 Without any 3rd party tools
Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:53 pm by rosilina(Rosy)

» SecurityCam 1.5.0.4 With Keygen
Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:08 pm by Alokik Yadav Admin

» Win Toolkit 1.4.1.15
Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:02 pm by retro8

» Kaspersky KAV KIS Keys 03.03.13
Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:59 pm by Alokik Yadav Admin

Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys551

    Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Share

    Alokik Yadav Admin
    Admin

    Posts: 135
    Earnings: 501
    Reputation: 6
    Join date: 2012-12-11
    Age: 13
    Location: India

    Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by Alokik Yadav Admin on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:07 am

    Windows 8 Pro VL MAK Keys

    I found a way how to activate your Windows 8 Pro/Enterprise.
    But you should do it as fast as can, because microsoft can clouse this way quickly.


    1. Run cmd as admin. Enter one of they keys in one of the lists (Download KEYS-
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])bom
    :cheers:2. Turn off your internet connection

    3. Open the activation window and click "Activate". It'll show your an error.

    4. After that you'll see an "Activate by phone" button.

    5. Call Microsoft and enter code from message, which you will see. Works best with a
    real phone, but if you can't call internationally or don't want to pay, use Skype
    or iCall

    6. If they ask about number of computer, where you will use this key, say 1 Smile

    Enjoyyyyyyy!!!

    xps1640

    Posts: 3
    Earnings: 3
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2012-12-13

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by xps1640 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:59 pm

    Microsft customer service rep said the key is blocked!

    Alokik Yadav Admin
    Admin

    Posts: 135
    Earnings: 501
    Reputation: 6
    Join date: 2012-12-11
    Age: 13
    Location: India

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by Alokik Yadav Admin on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:25 pm

    xps1640 wrote:Microsft customer service rep said the key is blocked!

    //--- The Ultimate PID Checker v1.1.3.570 by janek2012 ---

    Product Key : 7HBX7-N6WK2-PF9HY-QVD2M-JK49V
    Profile : NT 6.2
    Validity : Valid
    Product ID : 00178-10070-49301-AA226
    Advanced ID : XXXXX-01781-007-049301-00-1033-9200.0000-3482012
    Activation ID : 9e473b6d-b591-4c46-9c44-90a865f22e76
    Edition Type : Professional
    Description : Win 8 RTM Professional Retail
    Edition ID : X18-15499
    Key Type : Retail
    EULA : Retail
    Crypto ID : 1781

    Benchmark: 0.219 seconds

    vladv

    Posts: 2
    Earnings: 2
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2012-12-13

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by vladv on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:41 pm

    It is blocked or not blocked? Wink

    xps1640

    Posts: 3
    Earnings: 3
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2012-12-13

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by xps1640 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:54 pm

    Admin wrote:
    xps1640 wrote:Microsft customer service rep said the key is blocked!

    //--- The Ultimate PID Checker v1.1.3.570 by janek2012 ---

    Product Key : 7HBX7-N6WK2-PF9HY-QVD2M-JK49V
    Profile : NT 6.2
    Validity : Valid
    Product ID : 00178-10070-49301-AA226
    Advanced ID : XXXXX-01781-007-049301-00-1033-9200.0000-3482012
    Activation ID : 9e473b6d-b591-4c46-9c44-90a865f22e76
    Edition Type : Professional
    Description : Win 8 RTM Professional Retail
    Edition ID : X18-15499
    Key Type : Retail
    EULA : Retail
    Crypto ID : 1781

    Benchmark: 0.219 seconds

    I know it says valid in PID checker, but when you try too activate Windows 8 by phone the customer rep says it's a blocked key!

    Alokik Yadav Admin
    Admin

    Posts: 135
    Earnings: 501
    Reputation: 6
    Join date: 2012-12-11
    Age: 13
    Location: India

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by Alokik Yadav Admin on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 pm

    xps1640 wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    xps1640 wrote:Microsft customer service rep said the key is blocked!

    //--- The Ultimate PID Checker v1.1.3.570 by janek2012 ---

    Product Key : 7HBX7-N6WK2-PF9HY-QVD2M-JK49V
    Profile : NT 6.2
    Validity : Valid
    Product ID : 00178-10070-49301-AA226
    Advanced ID : XXXXX-01781-007-049301-00-1033-9200.0000-3482012
    Activation ID : 9e473b6d-b591-4c46-9c44-90a865f22e76
    Edition Type : Professional
    Description : Win 8 RTM Professional Retail
    Edition ID : X18-15499
    Key Type : Retail
    EULA : Retail
    Crypto ID : 1781

    Benchmark: 0.219 seconds

    I know it says valid in PID checker, but when you try too activate Windows 8 by phone the customer rep says it's a blocked key!



    For which version you want keys Enterprise/pro

    ts786

    Posts: 3
    Earnings: 5
    Reputation: 2
    Join date: 2012-12-13

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by ts786 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 am

    i need for pro version.

    appreciate if you can send me PM new key sir.

    Thanks alot. very nice forum .


    diando

    Posts: 1
    Earnings: 1
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2012-12-14

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by diando on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:08 am

    Any Enterprise Keys?

    Alokik Yadav Admin
    Admin

    Posts: 135
    Earnings: 501
    Reputation: 6
    Join date: 2012-12-11
    Age: 13
    Location: India

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by Alokik Yadav Admin on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:42 am

    ts786 wrote:i need for pro version.

    appreciate if you can send me PM new key sir.

    Thanks alot. very nice forum .


    I will give you pro keys by PM as soon as possible

    thanks

    Alokik Yadav Admin
    Admin

    Posts: 135
    Earnings: 501
    Reputation: 6
    Join date: 2012-12-11
    Age: 13
    Location: India

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by Alokik Yadav Admin on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:47 am

    diando wrote:Any Enterprise Keys?

    I will send you two enterprise edition keys Check your Message:alien:

    xps1640

    Posts: 3
    Earnings: 3
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2012-12-13

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by xps1640 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:02 pm

    Admin wrote:
    xps1640 wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    xps1640 wrote:Microsft customer service rep said the key is blocked!

    //--- The Ultimate PID Checker v1.1.3.570 by janek2012 ---

    Product Key : 7HBX7-N6WK2-PF9HY-QVD2M-JK49V
    Profile : NT 6.2
    Validity : Valid
    Product ID : 00178-10070-49301-AA226
    Advanced ID : XXXXX-01781-007-049301-00-1033-9200.0000-3482012
    Activation ID : 9e473b6d-b591-4c46-9c44-90a865f22e76
    Edition Type : Professional
    Description : Win 8 RTM Professional Retail
    Edition ID : X18-15499
    Key Type : Retail
    EULA : Retail
    Crypto ID : 1781

    Benchmark: 0.219 seconds

    I know it says valid in PID checker, but when you try too activate Windows 8 by phone the customer rep says it's a blocked key!



    For which version you want keys Enterprise/pro

    Pro

    Alokik Yadav Admin
    Admin

    Posts: 135
    Earnings: 501
    Reputation: 6
    Join date: 2012-12-11
    Age: 13
    Location: India

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by Alokik Yadav Admin on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:00 pm

    xps1640 wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    xps1640 wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    xps1640 wrote:Microsft customer service rep said the key is blocked!

    //--- The Ultimate PID Checker v1.1.3.570 by janek2012 ---

    Product Key : 7HBX7-N6WK2-PF9HY-QVD2M-JK49V
    Profile : NT 6.2
    Validity : Valid
    Product ID : 00178-10070-49301-AA226
    Advanced ID : XXXXX-01781-007-049301-00-1033-9200.0000-3482012
    Activation ID : 9e473b6d-b591-4c46-9c44-90a865f22e76
    Edition Type : Professional
    Description : Win 8 RTM Professional Retail
    Edition ID : X18-15499
    Key Type : Retail
    EULA : Retail
    Crypto ID : 1781

    Benchmark: 0.219 seconds

    I know it says valid in PID checker, but when you try too activate Windows 8 by phone the customer rep says it's a blocked key!



    For which version you want keys Enterprise/pro

    Pro

    I all ready uploaded all the keys on the MICROSOFT forum.

    I am giving you a Great link check your message.

    neoklasiku

    Posts: 1
    Earnings: 1
    Reputation: 0
    Join date: 2012-12-14

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by neoklasiku on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:16 pm

    Please a Win8 Pro Key
    Thanks in advance (I tried all of your keys, ..blocked)

    Alokik Yadav Admin
    Admin

    Posts: 135
    Earnings: 501
    Reputation: 6
    Join date: 2012-12-11
    Age: 13
    Location: India

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by Alokik Yadav Admin on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 pm

    neoklasiku wrote:Please a Win8 Pro Key
    Thanks in advance (I tried all of your keys, ..blocked)

    Try phone activation and if it doesn't work so go on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    ts786

    Posts: 3
    Earnings: 5
    Reputation: 2
    Join date: 2012-12-13

    Re: Windows 8 Pro VL MAK keys

    Post by ts786 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:46 pm

    hi admin,

    i am still waiting for the key. using windows 8 pro

    thanks in advance.

      Current date/time is Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:18 pm